Melissa Vila Gómez
Ms. Vila received her Bachelor of Law, from the University of UTESA, and is admitted to the Bar Association of the Dominican Republic.
Candidate for the master’s in Administrative Law and Administration of the State of the University of Salamanca and the Global Democracy and Development Foundation (FUNGLODE).
She has done several Diplomas in Tax, Corporate and Migratory Law.
- Registration of commercial names, incorporation of companies, minutes of assemblies, update of companies before the Mercantile Registry.
- Migration procedures (work visas, work residences, investor residences, Dominican citizenship processes).
- Advice on Public Tenders.
- Drafting of appeals before the General Agency of Internal Taxes (DGII), the General Agency of Customs (DGA) and Superior Administrative Court (TSA).
- Representation of companies before the Ministry of Treasury in relation to the recognition of exemptions, including free zones, touristic projects and non-profit associations.
Spanish and English